Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stevens Orthodontics Patient Reviews

Stevens Orthodontics provides superior orthodontic services to ensure that each patient, no matter their age, receives the latest technologically advanced personalized treatment plan. Just see what our patients have to say!Dr. Stevens and his staff are personable and nice. They put me, a parent, and my child both at ease. This could be a very traumatic time for both of us and it is great to like and trust the people you are spending the next two years with.
-Teri P.

Stevens Orthodontics is a child-friendly practice with professional, friendly staff and a clean office.
-Brian C.

My favorite things about Stevens Orthodontics are their up-to-date technology and hot chocolate!
-Deborah T.

Dr. Stevens and his entire office staff are just like a big family. I really feel like I am stopping by to visit family each time I go for a visit. They are awesome!
-Karmen H.

Stevens Orthodontics’ gameroom is awesome!!
-Kathy B.

Dr. Stevens and his staff have a well-managed office and offer a beautiful, high-tech and state-of-the-art facility.
-Rebecca R.

I had heard great things about Dr. Stevens and his staff and it proved to be true. His staff is professional and caring and the patients sense the team feeling. They go the extra mile in decorating for holidays and making each patient feel special. I am also impressed with the modern technology. It has been a great experience.
-Margaret B.

I like the kid-friendly atmosphere at Stevens Orthodontics. They allow my son to be seen by himself and that makes him feel more grown up and in charge of this part of his life. The staff is great!
-Kelly R.

Dr. Stevens and his office are so much fun. I tell everyone about them. I can't wait to go back!
-Letricia M.

No comments: