Monday, November 2, 2009

A few reviews of Dr. Stevens...




Per our blog post last week, we are proud to share with you a few reviews of Dr. Stevens:

"Dear Dr. Stevens and Team: Thank you all very much for the thorough exam and detailed explanations that you provided me. Being 'treated' at your office was really quite a treat - what a wonderful creative environment - I think it says a lot about the care and detail that obviously attends your work. Makes me wish I had a house full of kids who needed braces! Seriously, thank you."
--Elaine P.

"We really like Dr. Stevens' decor. The fish and birds are really relaxing, as is the entire beach/tropical theme. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable. We appreciated the amount of time Dr. Stevens took in meeting with us."
--Susan G.

"I had heard great things about Dr. Stevens and his staff and it proved to be true. His staff is professional and caring and the patients sense the team feeling. They go the extra mile in decorating for holidays and making each patient feel special. I am also impressed with the modern technology. It has been a great experience."
--Margaret B.

"Dr. Stevens and his staff are personable and nice, putting me as a patient and my child both at ease. This is a very traumatic time for both parents and children, and it is important to like the people that you are spending the next two years or so with."
--Teri P.

"I like the atmosphere, they are very kid-friendly. I like the way they also allow my son to be seen by himself. It makes him feel more grown-up and in charge of this part of his life. The staff is great."
--Kelly R.

No comments: