Monday, June 21, 2010

Featured patient reviews for Dr. Stevens!



Our team at Stevens Orthodontics recently received two testimonials from a couple of former patients, who reminded us why we do love doing the work we do: creating beautiful smiles for all ages in Tallahassee!

"I can't say enough good about Dr. Stevens! He has a reputation of making sure the patient is ready for braces and not putting them on until the appropriate time. My son, Andy, is living proof of that. We consulted with him for two years before he was ready for braces and did not pay a dime! Dr. Stevens was instrumental in repairing my son's mouth after an accident and I just you to know how much I appreciate all of the time and expertise you have given us. WE LOVE YOU!!!" ~ Selina (Andy's mom)

"(We like) the office staff members, including Dr. Stevens, are so welcoming and professional. Sydney was so excited when she left, she kept asking when she would return. I love the office set up, and this website is great." ~ Sydrene O.

No comments: