Thursday, October 7, 2010

"What do you like best about Stevens Orthodontics?"


Check out what our current patients are saying about Dr. Stevens and our team lately! Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office!

"Everyone at Dr. Steven's office treats each patient as a special individual. Everyone is so easy to work with!!!" ~ Christine B.

"He's very, very good!!!" ~ Vickie S.

"The friendly atmosphere of the office along with the professional staff." ~ Sandra W.

"The office and Dr. Stevens are so much fun. I told everyone about it. I can't wait to go back." ~ Letricia M.

"I like the atmosphere, they are very kid friendly, I like the way they also allow my son to be seen by himself, it makes him feel more grown up and in charge of this part of his life. The staff is great." ~ Kelly R.

No comments: